Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Troll Spellement

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
From my understanding with previous changes towards troll spellement, that has been a hot topic of controversy in the past. My question is what happen to players who have spent the majority of crowns trying to obtain these spells by basically the advertisement of false pretense? Are players even compensated for these changes? Everyone talked how broken troll spellment was even after the health nerf, but no one talked about how bad of a spell it is atm and how much crowns is spent on packs that's literally now waste away on something that doesn't work?

The first thing I notice is the limited choices troll gets now in fact id argue the only thing tier 1 knows is spamming cleanse ward and shields. Tier 2 your pretty much wasting 100 hundreds of dollars for the same garbage with more health so what's the big idea here? Nerfing the health was way more that sufficient enough to give that spell some form of credibility. A 0 pip golem minion is x2 better that spending 2 pips on a quote on quote myth attack shield breaker that still takes blades into consideration. Please fix the troll spellment spell selection variety and add back blood bat and traps to its pool even if you take away its healing capability.

This spell went from being the best spellement to by far the worst one now.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Just an update to my previous rant, after some careful calculation I've took into consideration of 3 key that should render this spell balance.
1.The minion health should be no more than 100
2.The minion should have at least 5 diff spells to choose from 2 offensive 3 defensive trap, blood bat, myth shield, elemental and spirit shields.
3. Golem minion is 0 pips all offensive, troll is a damage spell that has already been nerf by the removal of epic there for this spell is only useful for shield breaking alt.

I believe there is so much a myth can do now without having to rely on minions

Charging more for tier 2 and having the same uselessness is also not ok because once again no one understands the cost of these spells. I for one am ashamed of even buying those packs thinking it was worth the effort.
50k down the drain on a spellement that does nothing beneficial for the caster.

I've seen life schools using this better than an actual myth xD