Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tried a search but....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I can't figure out how to look up threads, as opposed to individual posts. I'm looking for a comparison (guide I guess) to the strengths and weaknesses to each school. I'm sure there is a post that describes what I'm looking for.

So could someone link me to a thread regarding this.

And possibly sticky it aswell (just a thought, I'm sure it would help many new players like myself)

thanks
CD

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll find more of such information at the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Their address is http://www.wizard101central.com .

Administrator
Here are the very basics, I'm sure our community will be more than willing to expand (and discuss) on these points.

Fire has medium health, low accuracy and high damage.
Fire spells mostly do damage over time, so patience and strategy are key.

Ice has high health, medium accuracy and low damage.
Ice will cast lower damage spells, but outlast most other Wizards when it comes to taking damage.

Storm has low health, the low accuracy and high damage.
You'll fizzle a lot, but when you do hit, you really hit!

Life has high health, high accuracy and low damage.
Where would be all be without a healer? Life, like Ice, will often outlast other Wizards in taking damage, but deals lower damage spells.

Death has low health, high accuracy and low damage.
A good solo school, you are able to deal damage and heal yourself at the same time.

Myth has medium health, medium accuracy and medium damage.
Minions are key, master how to use them early and often to get the most out of Myth.

Balance has medium health, high accuracy and medium damage.
Balance ties it all together, providing boosts, blades, shields, traps and some very powerful damage spells.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Here are the very basics, I'm sure our community will be more than willing to expand (and discuss) on these points.

Fire has medium health, low accuracy and high damage.
Fire spells mostly do damage over time, so patience and strategy are key.

Ice has high health, medium accuracy and low damage.
Ice will cast lower damage spells, but outlast most other Wizards when it comes to taking damage.

Storm has low health, the low accuracy and high damage.
You'll fizzle a lot, but when you do hit, you really hit!

Life has high health, high accuracy and low damage.
Where would be all be without a healer? Life, like Ice, will often outlast other Wizards in taking damage, but deals lower damage spells.

Death has low health, high accuracy and low damage.
A good solo school, you are able to deal damage and heal yourself at the same time.

Myth has medium health, medium accuracy and medium damage.
Minions are key, master how to use them early and often to get the most out of Myth.

Balance has medium health, high accuracy and medium damage.
Balance ties it all together, providing boosts, blades, shields, traps and some very powerful damage spells.
Lol yes the fire school is like that at first but at my level my fire dragon can do over a thousand easily.