Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure cards, Need help removing them.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Through time my deck has gotten cards I wont use or dont ues. They are mostly "NO Trade cards" I cant sell them because of the type treasure card they are. How do I remove them and make room for other cards I would use? If I am wrong I appoligise but was there a trash can on our character at one time or other? You only had to put the item in the trash, I cant find one if there is one. Polymorph is my worst card in treasure, cant trade and cant sell. I am storm and have several Kracken I will probably not use But cant trade or sell, They are just in the way for a level 60 wizard.
If anyone can tell me how to remove unwanted cards from Treasure I appreciate it. I mean, Why make an item you cant trade, cant sell? There should be somewhere you can sell No Trade and no sell Treasure cards.
Deck Jammed up and looking for way out.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you right click on a treasure card, you can remove it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
Through time my deck has gotten cards I wont use or dont ues. They are mostly "NO Trade cards" I cant sell them because of the type treasure card they are. How do I remove them and make room for other cards I would use? If I am wrong I appoligise but was there a trash can on our character at one time or other? You only had to put the item in the trash, I cant find one if there is one. Polymorph is my worst card in treasure, cant trade and cant sell. I am storm and have several Kracken I will probably not use But cant trade or sell, They are just in the way for a level 60 wizard.
If anyone can tell me how to remove unwanted cards from Treasure I appreciate it. I mean, Why make an item you cant trade, cant sell? There should be somewhere you can sell No Trade and no sell Treasure cards.

You can sell your unwanted treasure cards in the library or archivist.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
If you right-click on the card while you are looking at it in your spell book you can delete it. It will ask you to confirm that you really want to remove it.
Your Kraken cards are probably enchanted treasure cards that you created by using an extra damage card or an increased accuracy card. These cards cannot be sold because they are enchanted. You either have to use them or delete them.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

I have that problem too. Mostly with my polymorph ninja treasure cards. It really would be nice if we could either trade those cards or sell them if we don't want them.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:

You don't have a limit of treasure cards you can have! If you want to get rid of one in your deck, just click on the card when in treasure card putting area. (Sideboard)

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
ok if you cant sell or dont want then right click and it will say destroy treasure card then click yes