Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards are gone after you use tem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I was fighting a boss and I died but when I checked my deck my 3 treasure cards were gone!Can anyone tell me where they went?

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
you can only use a Treasure Card once, then it's gone. so load up on a few hundred lol.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
Use treasure cards wisely. Don't use one when you have a card you can use just as easily and that will do what you need it to do in your deck. Treasure cards come in really handy because they can let you use spells that aren't in your deck. Even if it's the same as a card you have in your deck, treasure cards effects are amplified. Attack cards do more base damage, blades and traps amplify damage more, shields protect against a higher percentage of damage, and healing cards give you more life. Also, since your sideboard is smaller than your deck, you can use them in a pinch if your deck doesn't cooperate with you and give you the card you need. All of these are great advantages. So, to prevent wizards from simply using treasure cards and ignoring their actual school spells, treasure cards are single use cards. You can still rely heavily on treasure cards if you want, but it means you're going to be spending a lot of gold to keep your supply of treasure cards up. You also might not always be able to find some of the treasure cards you'd like to buy. So, when it comes to the harder to find cards, use them only when you need to, or you might not have them when you really do need them.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
ROFL, that is SO funny, I used them now their gone, HAHAHA.