Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
How do you use a treasure card? Whenever I try to discard a card to get a treasure card the draw button is always black. I am positive I have some in my deck. Please help.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
You could have put them in a different deck if you are using more than one deck. In that case, your treasure cards may be equipped but they may be in a different deck.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
They have to be put in your sideboard. If you change decks, you have to put them into the sideboard of that deck.

Note: Treasure cards stay in the sideboard of the deck they're put into. If you change decks, you'll need to transfer the cards to the new deck if you want them in use.

Historian
May 01, 2010
cuzy2000 wrote:
How do you use a treasure card? Whenever I try to discard a card to get a treasure card the draw button is always black. I am positive I have some in my deck. Please help.

might want to check to see if some are in your side board, you need to go to your deck page, then click on the golden card, then, you need to click on the cards on the right page, and when you do, they should go onto the left page. either that, or you actually dont have any treasure cards