Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training point issue

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Recently, I cleared out my spellbook of those stupid old quests from Grizzleheim, Zeke quests, and book quests. Basically stuff that gives you training points. I now have five, but I don't think I need to mess with my deck much. I currently have five points and have ice trained to tower shield, life to satyr, star to amplify, and sun to colossal. I think I should train to feint for my boss deck, but I'm one point short. I also feel like waiting to see my next fire spell for my level 78. I think it's level 80, because I just got my efreet pet.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Yes, yes, yes Train to Feint.

You didn't say where you were on the main storyline (judging by your level, I'm guessing Avalon), but I guarantee that continuing forward you will get more training points and be able to get the Feint spell.

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You won't get your next spell until you reach level 88. It will be the Sun Serpent.

Feint is not a bad idea. Also know that more Astral spells will be coming your way as you progress through Azteca but by the time you get to them, you might have earned a couple more training points.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Feint will greatly assist you in questing, hence, it's usually highly recommended.

I'll suggest you explore other means of getting training points though, you'll need them for the new and spells available in Azteca.

Good Luck.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
The Training Point Calculator is a useful tool. Check it so see if there is a quest you missed. The Lady that is next to Zeke Eloise Merryweather also has training point quests in later worlds.

I believe your next spell is indeed at level 80 which is King Artorius (Fire) it's pretty good.

Alternatively you can also get Item Card Version of Feint, and Treasure Card Versions of Feint-this may help tie you off till you get that final training point. I recommend gardening King Parsley. I have like 60+ of the TC version from that.

Hopefully my cool links help! Good luck!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
exp613 on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
The Training Point Calculator is a useful tool. Check it so see if there is a quest you missed. The Lady that is next to Zeke Eloise Merryweather also has training point quests in later worlds.

I believe your next spell is indeed at level 80 which is King Artorius (Fire) it's pretty good.

Alternatively you can also get Item Card Version of Feint, and Treasure Card Versions of Feint-this may help tie you off till you get that final training point. I recommend gardening King Parsley. I have like 60+ of the TC version from that.

Hopefully my cool links help! Good luck!
Pretty good advice, except that King Artorious is earned at the very start of Khrysalis. Unless they have skipped every single side quest, most people are going to be level 90 or beyond by the time they get this spell.

Alia Misthaven

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
My suggestion to you would be....

-train to feint first
-don't waste the points in life because you will be wasting power pips and a turn when using the spells
-train elemental blade and elemental trap too if you think it'll come in handy
-on my damage dealing characters I don't train towershield because I find it a waste of a turn but I would say go for it if you really do need it
-train all the damage enchants
-potent trap and sharpen blade
-school aura however it had never seemed that important to me