Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training point buyback cost

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
81
I am speaking as a level 95, so I understand that the cost should be higher, but this is getting way out of hand. Yesterday, I considered buying back because in my apprentice days I spent all my points on the storm school (the storm professor looked cool, OK?!) and not on the usual death to feint, etc. But when I went over to administrator Lincoln, or what he may be called, the cost was 112000. Honestly, I don't know what KI was thinking on that one, but I refuse to spend 20+ dollars to get some points back. Reply and let me know what you think.
Wolf RavenBreath 95 Balance

Administrator
We appreciate that our players may not always see the value of selling back spells to get your training points at an increasingly high cost of Crowns depending on your level, but it's all a matter of Crowns vs Time.

It takes approximately 1 month of in-game time play to get to level 95.
You can spend the Crowns to retrain immediately or spend the time it takes to re-level a new character, spending the Training Points are you prefer.


community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
master of the sabe... on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
I am speaking as a level 95, so I understand that the cost should be higher, but this is getting way out of hand. Yesterday, I considered buying back because in my apprentice days I spent all my points on the storm school (the storm professor looked cool, OK?!) and not on the usual death to feint, etc. But when I went over to administrator Lincoln, or what he may be called, the cost was 112000. Honestly, I don't know what KI was thinking on that one, but I refuse to spend 20+ dollars to get some points back. Reply and let me know what you think.
Wolf RavenBreath 95 Balance
For now maybe consider the Jewel of Feint amulet and Treasure cards of Feint. Granted you can't stack with Potent trap like the trained but at least it gives you some extra power and Jewel of Feint only puts a 20% trap on you.

My first wizard thought that buying out of school spells where the thing to do until she got to upper worlds and ran short. I then back tracked to every world and took every quest in the game that earned me a training point and at level 95 am currently sitting on 5 of them.

I looked up on Wizard101Central to find the locations of the stuff I had to find. I had done all the point quests from DS down so I had to start with Celestia up.

Mary

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
81
Northlite on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
For now maybe consider the Jewel of Feint amulet and Treasure cards of Feint. Granted you can't stack with Potent trap like the trained but at least it gives you some extra power and Jewel of Feint only puts a 20% trap on you.

My first wizard thought that buying out of school spells where the thing to do until she got to upper worlds and ran short. I then back tracked to every world and took every quest in the game that earned me a training point and at level 95 am currently sitting on 5 of them.

I looked up on Wizard101Central to find the locations of the stuff I had to find. I had done all the point quests from DS down so I had to start with Celestia up.

Mary
Thanks for your feedback, I have a lot of training point quests sitting in my quest log. I will consider the Jewel of Feint. I hope to see more amulets in the game that give feint item cards.
Thanks,
Wolf RavenBreath 95

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
17
i hate that if your like lvl 90 the training point get back is like 11000 and over i think they just want you to spend more money on the game and i think they should lower it to at least 10000 and under since to me its a waste of crowns if your like lvl 90-95 so people who are like lvl 50 and under are like lucky

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
master of the sabe... on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for your feedback, I have a lot of training point quests sitting in my quest log. I will consider the Jewel of Feint. I hope to see more amulets in the game that give feint item cards.
Thanks,
Wolf RavenBreath 95
Actually there are a few - in Celestia I just was dropped 2 amulet of agony with item Card Feint but the other card is Skeletal Pirate.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Feint

Mary

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
73
112,000 crowns?!?! Are you kidding me? Geez, you buy just 60,000 crowns for $80, and you need double that, so $160??? Not cool. I should probably get my training points back now at level 76 because I'm not going to use that stormzilla anytime soon