Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training point buyback

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
if i buy back training points, do i lose the spells i received from loremaster?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Chicken2479 on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
You lose the spells that you used training points to get only, so you won't lose the spells you got from Loremaster.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I would say no because the "training point buy back" only gets rid of spells you buy with training points.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Defender
Aug 08, 2012
No, I don't think so. I believe dropped permanent spells are, well, permanent.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You will lose every spell that you spent training points to get, including any off-school spells and astral spells.

Spells that are from your own school, that dropped from a boss or from a crowns pack, or that you crafted, will remain in your spell book.

When you sell back trained spells, you will lose all of them. In the case of Astral spells, you have to retrain all the lower ones before you can get back the highest one you were most recently using. If you're high level, that may mean backtracking through the Spiral looking for obscure spells that you may not remember where you got them from.

It helps to take a screen shot of your spell deck that you use most often before selling back, so you can get the names of spells you use regularly.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
May 23, 2013
Chicken2479 on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Basically, all loremaster's spells, other spells that could get from pack, and crafted spells cannot be lose from your spell deck if you're buy back your train points. So you don't have to worry about that. Your spell will be and always be there.

Hope to see you guys in a spiral!
Jonathan Golden (Level 120+)

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
No, you will not lose any crafted or dropped spells from Loremaster.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I wouldn't think so because those spells count as loot or a crafted item (depending on how you chose to go about obtaining them). That and you didn't use training points to receive them, like I said you either looted them, or crafted them, or got them from a pack.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Did you buy them with training points? Thats your answer