Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training point advice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
at lvl 48 (death wizard) i have 3 training points. I am not sure what to do with them. I never did adopted a second school. I have all the shield wards and all the balance spells from the Balance tree in kroc. any ideas???
thanx for any replies :)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
training points ............ save save save...
buy only the schools you find will benefit you.
most other spell cards will come in form of treasure card with a higher rate of damage or enhancement...

make sure you get a deck with largest amount of cards for you level. once you hit Celestia look into the sun and star school best spells are wands and fist groups

they increase you spells damage and your damage as well.. i ma looking for secret spell shops i only buy the spells i know i can use and not whole schools of spells that is a waste...
and do all the quest in Celestia there are a good number of points to be had.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I recomend that you save 4 trains for Celestia's Sun School spells and perhaps 1 or 2 for teh star school's +pip or +crit auras.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
i agree you should save them for Celestia. the spells at the trainers are cool, plus there are other trainers in other parts of celestia. if there is a spell that you see there that you're curious as to what it does, like mutates and polymorphs, you can search on wizard101 wiki with the name of the spell to decide whether you'd like to add it to your spell regiment. you'll be glad you saved your points! -eli darkthorn