Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tracking arrow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
i seem to have lost my tracking arrow is there something i turned off ? i miss my arrow LOL not that i cant open a map and find what im looking for.. thanks for any help here.
Falari

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Did you check to see if it is "on". Go to options (press ESC), choose the joystick icon along the top (3rd icon from the right), last item at the bottom of the list (Quest Helper), select "on", then select "ok". That should clear up the problem.

Also there are a number of quests where the "Quest Helper" will not work - it is the nature of those quests (like Zeke's quest for various items).

Have fun!!! Hope this helped. :-)

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Falari wrote:
i seem to have lost my tracking arrow is there something i turned off ? i miss my arrow LOL not that i cant open a map and find what im looking for.. thanks for any help here.
Falari

You have to go to options and then to game play its the little remote thing at the top. One of the options in that section is quest helper, make sure its turned on :) I've turned mine off somehow before and i went through sun pyramid in KT without it on, it made things alot harder. But if your quest helper is on then maybe the quest you have just doesn't allow quest helper.
Hope that helped.

Aaron FireStone Grandmaster Pyromancer

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
-Click ESC.
- Look at the top bar, where it says "Gameplay Options" it looks like a little "toggle."
- Go to the bottom where it says "Quest Helper."
and turn it ON.

If you hit "T" on your keyboard it helps.