Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Hardest Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
So, I am on Lake Shore in Avalon right now. I want to know what the hardest bosses are in the game (top 10). So, for all the worlds out so far (Wizard City-Mirage), what do you guys think are the top 10 hardest bosses? I'm curious to see what everyone thinks!

Taylor Daisyflame Level 82 on Avalon

Explorer
May 03, 2016
young Morganthe is one of them. She spams mammoth every turn. Annoying!

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Taylor Daisy Flame on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
So, I am on Lake Shore in Avalon right now. I want to know what the hardest bosses are in the game (top 10). So, for all the worlds out so far (Wizard City-Mirage), what do you guys think are the top 10 hardest bosses? I'm curious to see what everyone thinks!

Taylor Daisyflame Level 82 on Avalon
I think the hardest boss is Omen in polaris, he has 40,000 health and a minion with 99,999 health that absorbs 25% of all your attacks on Omen. He also has 2 more minions one with 18,000 health i think and 50% pierce. Then another one with 24,000 health i think. Also to make things harder you cannot blade, along with other cheats. But dont worry you will not have to do this boss for the story line, he is a secret optional boss, that drops mounts and mastery amulets.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
My top 10 hardest bosses are:

10. Sothmekhet (Level 58 Fire solo quest)
Sothmekhet used to have about 15,000 health, but I guess his health was lowered; his wiki page says he has only 7,840. The reason Sothmekhet was so difficult was because of his health, his cheats, and his minion, which could cast Storm Lord. He probably would've been a bit easier if I actually used shields and resistance gear, but I wasn't too bright then..
9. Jabberwock (High Road, Avalon)
This boss is hard because of his cheats and his 25,000 health. Every third round he casts an enhanced Meteor Strike that does 2,600 damage. After the meteor strike, he places a huge 200% universal trap on himself, but he removes it the next turn.

8. (SPOILERS) the Undying (Xibalba, Azteca)
This guy is a pretty big deal, so I'm not going to spoil his name. He's immune to all damage until his minions die, which include a 21,500 health Boss, a 23,500 health Boss, and a 4,840 (formerly about 6,000) Minion.

7. Tolkemec (Level 88 Fire solo quest)
Why two schools? Well, he has mastery of Fire as well as his school. Life, Fire, and 16,050 health doesn't sound too bad, right? Well, he has two Fire minions, each with 2,560 health. They hit hard.

6. Belloq (Waterfront, Zafaria)
The reason this guy is hard is because his cheat is so unexpected. If you don't damage him during your turn, he will interrupt to cast a 0 pip Ra that does 1,540 damage.

5. Frostbranch (Austrilund, Wintertusk)
This tree man likes to use Smoke Screen and Earthquake. A lot. If you don't hit him, he throws in Efreets too.

4. Orrick Nightglider (Briskbreeze Tower)
Crazy Meteor Strikes, Earthquakes, and trap removal.

3. Lyon Lorestriker (Tower of the Helephant)
No traps or over time. He summons a minion every round. Once he has 3, he uses a 700 base Blizzard.

2. , , Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus (Tartarus)
3 bosses. Many painful cheats.

1. The Rat (Horizon Hold)
70,000 health. Blades, traps, and heals trigger cheats.