Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time Of Legend! [SPELL]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Mkay, So I'm a level 29 Myth Wizard, and I keep wanting to use Time Of Legend, But The amount of myth foes i'm fighting makes it seem risky, I mean do their attacks get boosted aswell?

Defender
May 19, 2012
Yes, apparently any of those spells that creates a ring of 'flames' around the battle increases ALL spells, not just yours but the monsters too. They all look the same on the card, with exception of the color, depending upon the school of magic, and each one does something different. For Balance, it increases pip chance, for life, it increases life heals, for storm it increases damage just as it does for myth. I think for fire it probably also increases damage, though I'm really not sure for ice or death (if there is one for death even).

With my life wizard, I will use it except when fighting life monsters (or monsters that I find use life heals even if they aren't life), because their heals already drag the fight out too long as it is. I stopped using it on my balance, because even though it upped her pip chance, I found the monsters just incessantly cast their huge attacks nonstop, causing massive damage, while I still have to wait for pips to build up.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Jayuah wrote:
Mkay, So I'm a level 29 Myth Wizard, and I keep wanting to use Time Of Legend, But The amount of myth foes i'm fighting makes it seem risky, I mean do their attacks get boosted aswell?

Yes, if you are facing Myth opponents, their attacks will boost too. Best to use this spell when you aren't fighting Myth opponents. Time of Legend is a really great spell for Myth, especially in the frog spamming strategy (buff once for several attack payoffs later).

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
Use that spell against storm opponents because myth gets boost against storm anyway. That spell will amplify your boost even more.