Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time limit must change

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
The time limit for teleporting to the commons and to your house is much too long. It is unnecessary for it to be so long, and can be quite annoying. Sometimes I try to teleport to my house, but I forget that I don't have it equipped. So I equip the house and click the button again--oh, wait, I can't, I have to wait 60 more seconds. Yeah. I don't know why there even needs to be a time limit, but you could at least make it shorter. Perhaps 10 seconds? Please consider this.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
I don't think that time is the main priority of concern for Wizards. I don't mind that timer, but what timer I DO mind is the crafting timer. It's been so long I've had the Two Ring Circus quest in Dragonspyre for it's crafting, get it done, takes up two slots. So the guy gives ANOTHER quest to make two robes. Well great, I can make one and have to wait whatever long time limit it is until I can craft another. Seriously, I've played other games with crafting that were MUCH different, but the timer on crafting is a bit unfair to people who don't have much time (not saying I have little time over Christmas Break).

And as for your post on the porting, it's only a minute, I'm SURE allot of people could care less about it. It's a minute, if you don't have time for a minute, then you should've planned ahead whether you're fleeing from battle to regain health, or whatever.

Sean Stormshard, Legendary Astral Sorcerer

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
The time limit for teleporting to the commons and to your house is much too long. It is unnecessary for it to be so long, and can be quite annoying. Sometimes I try to teleport to my house, but I forget that I don't have it equipped. So I equip the house and click the button again--oh, wait, I can't, I have to wait 60 more seconds. Yeah. I don't know why there even needs to be a time limit, but you could at least make it shorter. Perhaps 10 seconds? Please consider this.

its purpose is to cut down on game lag caused from everyone changing realms every second to farm the same spot over and over and over again, as such it is needed and helpful to everyone's speed of game play

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The timers are there so that people don't hop from realm to realm or from location to location, which would overload the system.