Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is strange..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
So, I was at my home (Wooded Cottage) and this strange Unicorn appeared, I had no idea what it was. I walked to it, the creature neighed, and dissapeared.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
that always happens at the wooded cottage i have no idea why but i'm guess it's supposed to do that

Joseph Thunderblade Level 60 Diviner
Joseph Fireflame Level 29 Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
that is a feature with that house only! i suggest you keep it if you like the unicorn :?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Why are people always posting on this? I thought people would think it's part of the house. Maybe that's just cause I thought that at first.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Wizardman7234 wrote:
So, I was at my home (Wooded Cottage) and this strange Unicorn appeared, I had no idea what it was. I walked to it, the creature neighed, and dissapeared.

when taking a break in front of the library, i saw a thunder snake

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
booga799 wrote:
Wizardman7234 wrote:

ok first one, it comes with the house, second one, have you had any school quests yet? because they all in involve some type of boss battle, and then you go contact your gaurdian or something. one of the school quests for storm involves you going to the librery and summoning a thunder snake

Adherent
May 20, 2010
booga799 wrote:
Wizardman7234 wrote:

Sometimes you'll see creatures that aren't supposed to be in an area (such as a commons area). These are friendly creatures who appear briefly as part of a school's quest. They generally have some words of wisdom, and they often grant a spell or something needed to learn the new spell. The Snake was, I believe, part of the Storm Quest for level 7 wizards to gain the Storm Prism spell.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
colagada wrote:
booga799 wrote:
Wizardman7234 wrote:

Sometimes you'll see creatures that aren't supposed to be in an area (such as a commons area). These are friendly creatures who appear briefly as part of a school's quest. They generally have some words of wisdom, and they often grant a spell or something needed to learn the new spell. The Snake was, I believe, part of the Storm Quest for level 7 wizards to gain the Storm Prism spell.

thanks now i will train my diviner :-)

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
ibeamazing101 wrote:
booga799 wrote:
Wizardman7234 wrote:

ok first one, it comes with the house, second one, have you had any school quests yet? because they all in involve some type of boss battle, and then you go contact your gaurdian or something. one of the school quests for storm involves you going to the librery and summoning a thunder snake

yeah, well i am mostly balance, dude, and i have made it to the school quest with the scorpion, because i am lvl. 21! oops, i said too much. just say you didn't hear this from aaron ravenpants, ok

i'm not gamma but whoooooo in the spiral are you?

with balance you cant die, exept via weegee.

-aaron ravenpants, lvl.21 sorcerer