Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is driving me absolutely batty!

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
What is the name of the costume with wings? I'm trying to stitch some gear for my sorcerer (since I'm bored and too close to max gold), and can't find this outfit anywhere... it looks kinda gothic, with seraph wings attached, and I've scanned through all 100+ pages of gear at the bazaar (useable and not) and vendors many times, to try and find this outfit, with no success.

Is it crafted gear/limited to drops/crowns only? I'm obviously not looking in the right place, so if someone can just tell me the name of this thing, so I can find one, I' d really appreciate it (would it help if I bribed you with cookies, too?).

Thank you!

Historian
May 01, 2010
You will find neither of the 2 robes with wings at the bazaar. The robe with white wings, and a longer tail, is available for 1000 tickets, from diego, but you have to be a commander. The one with a shorter tail and black wings, is available for a sum of crowns, or 80,000 gold in the crowns shop.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
slammer111 wrote:
You will find neither of the 2 robes with wings at the bazaar. The robe with white wings, and a longer tail, is available for 1000 tickets, from diego, but you have to be a commander. The one with a shorter tail and black wings, is available for a sum of crowns, or 80,000 gold in the crowns shop.

I'll take a look at those now- thank you for your help!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
The one with little white wings is sold by Diego, for 1000 tickets and the rank of commander, so uh good luck.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
The one with little white wings is sold by Diego, for 1000 tickets and the rank of commander, so uh good luck.

I found the other one for gold in the Crown shop- the Guardian's Outfit, with black wings. I don't like PvP, and am terrible at it, so figured I'd just save myself the humiliation. :P

Thanks, though. ;)