Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There needs to be more ways to learn the ratatoskr's spin spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
Ever since the Ratatoskr's spin spell got added to the game, I've been dying to learn it as a wizard who desperately wants to lean more spells that target all their foes at once; because every time I end up mentioning the
spell to another wizard, I get told something like "I've been dying to get that spell, would you happen to know when there will be more ways to learn it?", and I wish I knew; other wizards have been telling me that they've been spending something like over 80,000 crowns on the Grizzlehiem lore pack because it's the only way to learn it (part of the point is that it shouldn't be), and they desperately want to; and I feel the same way; I feel kind of bad for them about how many crowns they had to spend (had to waste is a little more like it); and I'm a life wizard, so I know what it's like to be one who really wants to learn spells that target all their foes at once, that's why I'm dying to learn the Ratatoskr's spin spell (because it targets all the foes at once), and barely any of the learnable damage spells do that, and the way the Ratatoskr's spin spell does is why there should be way more ways to learn it than just one tiny small one; and I'm gonna say this as nicely as possible, the Ratatoskr's spin spell is an excellent example of beyond way too rare.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2010
I recently spent one hundred fourty dollars to buy crowns (one at cost 80000 bundle + one 60000 sale bundle) trying to get the pigsie spell, the rotatatoskr spell, and the storm and myth spells from the grizzleheim pack. the crowns were evenly divided across two accounts and ultimately, i spent the crowns down 1250 on both accounts buying wysteria packs and grizzleheim packs and i got all the spells except the myth spell. So, I learned three spells for one hundred and fourty dollars and still need to learn one more. i don't know, this is how they generate revenue for their game.

I have often hoped that it would be made to be more fair for the average player so that it balanced out for the unlucky players that had to spend far more than I did for their endeavors.