Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Theory of Malastaire and Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Many people wonder this question, so I'm just going to answer it.

Are Malastaire and Morganthe married/dating/siblings?
The answer is what you think.

What I think isn't the same as everybody else's, though.
Here's my theory:

Malastaire was walking with Sylvia when he suddenly bumped into Morganthe. Morganthe sensed evil in Malastaire, and everybody knew his name. So Morganthe asked, "Can I take Sylvia for a moment?" Sylvia said sure. Morganthe sensed evil in Malastaire's blood line, so she asked Malastaire, "Would you like to become powerful?" Malastaire said yes, so she told him a little plan, but it wasn't an ordinary plan. It was for Malastaire to kill Sylvia. Morganthe knew that killing a loved one would fulfill somebody with evil dark magic, turning them into somebody they've never imagined before. So, Malastaire killed Syliva, and then he turned into a maniac. Almost killing Cyrus, and Ravenwood,he went to Krock to find the Krockanomicon. Then, a new wizard was inrolled to the city. That wizard was you. That wizard stopped all the madness Morganthe has started, and to this day, Morganthe is locked in a prison, and Malastaire the Undying is in unbelieveable torture, being killed by wizards every minute in Darkmoor, and what's even worse to Malastaire, he isn't being killed for fun. He's being killed for gear, making them even more powerful then they ever were before, so to speak.

Did you like it?
Reply and tell me your theories!
~ Katie LifeSword Level 87 ~

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Katie LifeSword on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
Many people wonder this question, so I'm just going to answer it.

Are Malastaire and Morganthe married/dating/siblings?
The answer is what you think.

What I think isn't the same as everybody else's, though.
Here's my theory:

Malastaire was walking with Sylvia when he suddenly bumped into Morganthe. Morganthe sensed evil in Malastaire, and everybody knew his name. So Morganthe asked, "Can I take Sylvia for a moment?" Sylvia said sure. Morganthe sensed evil in Malastaire's blood line, so she asked Malastaire, "Would you like to become powerful?" Malastaire said yes, so she told him a little plan, but it wasn't an ordinary plan. It was for Malastaire to kill Sylvia. Morganthe knew that killing a loved one would fulfill somebody with evil dark magic, turning them into somebody they've never imagined before. So, Malastaire killed Syliva, and then he turned into a maniac. Almost killing Cyrus, and Ravenwood,he went to Krock to find the Krockanomicon. Then, a new wizard was inrolled to the city. That wizard was you. That wizard stopped all the madness Morganthe has started, and to this day, Morganthe is locked in a prison, and Malastaire the Undying is in unbelieveable torture, being killed by wizards every minute in Darkmoor, and what's even worse to Malastaire, he isn't being killed for fun. He's being killed for gear, making them even more powerful then they ever were before, so to speak.

Did you like it?
Reply and tell me your theories!
~ Katie LifeSword Level 87 ~
I meant to say, "Can I pull Malaistare for a moment?"

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
Wait what? Morganthe and Malistaire had almost nothing to do with each other. Morganthe spent most of her time in avalon, while malistaire was in wizard city. The cabal is what set them off on their dark paths.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Ahem. Azteca. Malistare thhe Undying. Its a theory its not true