Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Wizard City Underground Update Now Live!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Mysterious trouble is brewing under Wizard City, and we need all Wizards to help discover the source!

In this update we reveal Wizard City Underground. Can you solve the Mystery of the Missing Landscaper and deal with what lies beneath? Also in this update; several new features to help your Wizard advance in the world, and coming soon, new event updates!

Check out the complete updates now for all the exciting changes and additions: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2019

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I can now proudly say 'ahem' 'harrumph'

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW! BWHAHAHA HAH HAAAA! THIS IS GONNA BE FUUUUNN!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
oooooooooo

yeahhhhhhhhhh lol

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
hey i just wanted to say thank you for not considering the players idea about the gear and releasing the same version that first came out ty for showing your care and support to the players needs

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
The updates are actually really great and it is cool that KI is bringing in new gear and stuff. However, I do wish that KI would consider changing one thing. Just as with the Storm Titan, if we need teams to complete the quest, can't you guys please not make it to where you have to have certain classes of wizards for the team? I and many others have difficulty finding teams if you aren't life, death, storm or fire. That part of it really is frustrating and feeling very left behind for some of my wizards.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2015
I don't know where else to post this but the bosses in the catacombs I think these new bosses are a bad sign that the bosses are made intentionally in a way to cause people to waste there membership in beating a boss that not meant to and the game is not fun anymore Since the bosses are meant to be beaten with multiple reentering after being defeated or with a very specific Strategy. When the boss takes more time in preparation then execution its not fun. I hate how the game has been down hill so fast and Kings isle will most likely go under in the next 5 years from the greedy direction it has gone in phone games when they have a fan base that huge on pirate and wizard 101. Its so sad to watch something good go down the toilet from greed again