Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The truth about unvisited worlds:

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Kingsisle have mentioned in their discussion about Karamelle - the world was an addition to professor greyrose's backround story in the last minute.

Following that statment I am 100% sure all those unvisited zones Kingsisle mentioned in Wizard101 are just an addition to the story to make it more interesting- and they don't have a meaning or existence in the wizard101 universe- unless they decide to make it a one. For example: Polaris, Mirage and Empyrea.

To add because of that I don't think we'll get to visit all those "alleged fiction" zones like Yago, Alissar, Rajah, Nodor, Kork's home world and etc.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Star Gator on Feb 3, 2021 wrote:
Kingsisle have mentioned in their discussion about Karamelle - the world was an addition to professor greyrose's backround story in the last minute.

Following that statment I am 100% sure all those unvisited zones Kingsisle mentioned in Wizard101 are just an addition to the story to make it more interesting- and they don't have a meaning or existence in the wizard101 universe- unless they decide to make it a one. For example: Polaris, Mirage and Empyrea.

To add because of that I don't think we'll get to visit all those "alleged fiction" zones like Yago, Alissar, Rajah, Nodor, Kork's home world and etc.
Everything starts out as an idea?

From a Lore perspective, they all "exist". Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it's not real. (Except maybe El Dorado....)

As far as the majority of your "alleged zones" No, there isn't much Art directed at something that is just in passing. However, we know that they exist because for example, in the Arcanum there is concept art for some of the worlds before they exist. There exists the worlds in the other games, i.e. Monquista is alluded to in Wizard101 and we do meet some Monquistans in Azteca, but we never SEE Monquista except in Pirate. Same with Wizard City in Pirate, we HEAR of it via puppet shows and things, but never SEE it.

Just because something starts out as an idea doesn't mean that the whole thing is fully fledged out and completely materialized. I mean Wizard101 was just an idea at one point.

Will we SEE all of these "alleged" places? Probably not. Will we see some of them? Maybe. Karamelle, Mirage, Empyrea are all examples of that. As is probably Wallaru...

Side note: I think that Alissar is not a world per se in the conventional sense, but more a realm or dimension like the Nexus or Reverie. Though it could just be a city in Zafaria.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
Star Gator on Feb 3, 2021 wrote:

Arcanum Lore
Never give up hope that we will visit ever world mentioned. Kings isle (Gamego) wants us around for 10 to 20 more years. That means we have a very good chance in the next 20 to 40 worlds (they want to up date more so 40 is not a bad number) of visiting every world mentioned and more.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I thought the Krok's home was Azteca? Overall I think that they throw these worlds in randomly to potentially use for future updates. The concept of Karamelle is actually really old, and it was originally called Candy World, but they kept it around. We'll likely see Yago at some point too and the star fields there. I'd like to see a Wysteria expansion as well, and maybe tone down the XP that you get in Polaris and onward.