Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Spiral and its Size

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
Okay, so it was confirmed in Empyrea that our Wizard is from Earth - a world outside the Spiral. Seeing as how the First World was torn apart by the Titans and woven into the Spiral, we know the different "worlds" we visit are actually fractions of the First World. This poses the question, how big WAS the First World? Was it some sort of gargantuan planet, also residing in another galaxy close to Earth's? If that is the case, then are there whole worlds close to the Spiral we might eventually visit? Just thought about this today after reading over some dialogue given in Empyrea, thought I'd pose the question.
- M

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Shadow of the Past on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
Okay, so it was confirmed in Empyrea that our Wizard is from Earth - a world outside the Spiral. Seeing as how the First World was torn apart by the Titans and woven into the Spiral, we know the different "worlds" we visit are actually fractions of the First World. This poses the question, how big WAS the First World? Was it some sort of gargantuan planet, also residing in another galaxy close to Earth's? If that is the case, then are there whole worlds close to the Spiral we might eventually visit? Just thought about this today after reading over some dialogue given in Empyrea, thought I'd pose the question.
- M
Not sure. I saw theories where people think the Spiral is the size of our solar system?

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
Shadow of the Past on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
- M
Funny thing, I remember seeing some video or webcomic (maybe Abracadoodle), where the Wizard was literally brushing their teeth (or using the bathroom, it's been years) and was teleported to Wizard City. This was followed by the typical "Yes!" panel.