Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The next part of the prophecy has come true!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Ok, if you have beaten celestia, then you know the prophecy about the next 5 worlds. I cant quite remember it word by word but the second part is.....
The horn shall call

Notice the bird picture. You know the big picture of the bird representing Wintertusk? Look at both her hands. In one hand she is holding a horn. In this world I think it will be about trying to either protect the horn, save it, or get it before Morganthe does.

Wat do you guys think?

P.S. The last part of the prophecy, is the skies shall fall......

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
Ok, if you have beaten celestia, then you know the prophecy about the next 5 worlds. I cant quite remember it word by word but the second part is.....
The horn shall call

Notice the bird picture. You know the big picture of the bird representing Wintertusk? Look at both her hands. In one hand she is holding a horn. In this world I think it will be about trying to either protect the horn, save it, or get it before Morganthe does.

Wat do you guys think?

P.S. The last part of the prophecy, is the skies shall fall......
Not to be a know it all but the prophecy is The mirror will break The horn will call I strike from the shadows The skies will fall. Cody Deathfriend lv 53 necromancer

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Baldur Goldpaws said in the Wintertusk message boards this has nothing to do with morganthe. That is really dissapointing, i know. BUT thats what i thought too. Oh and i deleted my legendary wizard before wintertusk was announced :(

Chase Nightbreath Level 35 magus Pyromancer