Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The New "Friends List Interface"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I absolutely hate this. I can't figure it out, it SO complicated. I'd recommend you'd do the "Windows 10 thing", where they mixed 8 and 7. My friends and I can't figure this thing out, and I have been used to the old system for 7 years. Please, get rid of it. I BEG you.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I found it a bit tricky at first, but the more I've worked with it, the more I like it.

They've implemented a lot of features that people have been asking for over the years, and I think they've done a very good job putting it all together.

Just give it a chance. Play with it for a while and figure it out. It's really not as complex as it first appears.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2016
i personally like this new friendship interface. it lets me know if my friends come online and go offline which was the most trickiest for me to know about since before this update, i couldn't tell if someone was online or went offline before it was too late and had to manually check it but its not difficult to get used to. it could just be me since i am an advanced person which makes me tend to learn things alot quicker than most people but nonetheless, you will get used to it like the old friend system. Trust me!

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
I've been wanting an interface like this for years and i love it. It's a bit tricky at first i must admit, i often almost press the wrong things but if you stick with it then it becomes second nature, just give it a shot, honestly