Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the music for Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
Do you guys think that the music composer for the game uses a full orchestra or is the music done on a computer with fancy equipment? i personally think that he/she uses an orchestra to hit those slight choir segments in the battle music and those instruments that people can hear clearly could ovisously have not been created with a computer.

share you comments....

Adherent
May 20, 2010
tsandefer wrote:
Do you guys think that the music composer for the game uses a full orchestra or is the music done on a computer with fancy equipment? i personally think that he/she uses an orchestra to hit those slight choir segments in the battle music and those instruments that people can hear clearly could ovisously have not been created with a computer.

share you comments....

Sure they can be created with a computer. That's what sampling is about. A sample is the actual sound of an instrument converted to a digital format. I don't know if the composer uses soundfonts or a fully sampled digital library, but it's possible to capture the full sound. In fact, many movies that seem to have orchestral music actually are composed from MIDI files using orchestral sample libraries (or whatever the technical term for it is).