Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The most Epic amulet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Hi there. Ok so, one day I was looking around in the bazaar and came across a wizard. He had an amulet that had tempest, blizzard, humungofrog (excuse my bad spelling, meteor strike, and so on. I was wondering if this was a mega rare amulet or something? I can't find it Anywhere. And I mean anywhere.
Thanks!
-Victoria [Master Ice], [Journeyman Balance], [Novice Diviner]

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
JayBurg wrote:
Hi there. Ok so, one day I was looking around in the bazaar and came across a wizard. He had an amulet that had tempest, blizzard, humungofrog (excuse my bad spelling, meteor strike, and so on. I was wondering if this was a mega rare amulet or something? I can't find it Anywhere. And I mean anywhere.
Thanks!

I don't think its an amulet. I think its a wand called "Blade of Storm's Fury" which is a crafted item from Wintertusk. Ingulf the grower sells the recipe and it provides meteor strike, blizzard, tempest, humungofrog, and sandstorm.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
JayBurg wrote:
Thanks!

I don't know of an amulet like that, but the wand "Blade of Storm's Fury" has all that on it.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010

I don't think its an amulet. I think its a wand called "Blade of Storm's Fury" which is a crafted item from Wintertusk. Ingulf the grower sells the recipe and it provides meteor strike, blizzard, tempest, humungofrog, and sandstorm.
Ah. I only got a quick glance at his stats, sorry. Thank you two very much!