Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Maze Game needs Tweeking

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
Every other game ends as soon as you reach the max for it. But the Maze game dosen't. So I sit there for an additional 30 seconds each game waiting for it to end. Could this please be fixed so as soon as you reach 70 it brings you to the win screen?

Also some new pet games would be nice. I am getting tired of maze after maze.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
SoarinOC wrote:
Every other game ends as soon as you reach the max for it. But the Maze game dosen't. So I sit there for an additional 30 seconds each game waiting for it to end. Could this please be fixed so as soon as you reach 70 it brings you to the win screen?

There are other games, the cannon game, the dancing game, and the goblin food drop game.

Hunter legendwraith level 61 necromancer

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
izzi250 wrote:
SoarinOC wrote:

There are other games, the cannon game, the dancing game, and the goblin food drop game.

Hunter legendwraith level 61 necromancer

Yes and if you've been on Wiz as long as I have you've played those other games to death as well.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
So I sit there for an additional 30 seconds each game waiting for it to end
I've always wondered the same thing. Train ten times and KI has just made you wait and do nothing for five minutes. Either grant a bonus for getting 80, 90, or more, or end the session once you hit 70.