Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The lvl 48 pet for ice!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I really want the ice colossus, but i dont know where the quest is in Dragonspy! Can anyone tell me where the quest is and who it's from!? Please! :)

Bailey MoonStone
:D

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
i think that you get the level 48 pet from your level 48 spell quest (in your case, frost giant) im not sure though. i hope that this helped

Morgrim Darksword
Magus (level 30) Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
legoman304 wrote:
i think that you get the level 48 pet from your level 48 spell quest (in your case, frost giant) im not sure though. i hope that this helped

Morgrim Darksword
Magus (level 30) Necromancer

this is how ya get your level 48 pet, when ya reach level 48 your teacher will call ya over with a tutorial tip, afterwords go to your main teachers like greyrose for ice or falmea for fire, your main teacher will send you on a quest to learn your level 48 spell and when ya learn that spell ya will get your level 48 pet

note i am only level 40 ice but i know how the quest works because i saw it on youtube

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
At the time, I did not know my backpack was full. So I did not get it. If only there was a way I could get it now.

Aaron Winterriver
Level 49 Master Thaumturge

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
aaroncupcake1 wrote:
At the time, I did not know my backpack was full. So I did not get it. If only there was a way I could get it now.

Aaron Winterriver

When your back pack is full, items go directly to your bank. I hope this Helps :P

Jasmine Rosepetal
Level 60 Storm
Level 60 Death
Level 60 Life
Level 60 Balance
Level 15 Myth
Level 16 Ice

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
aaroncupcake1 wrote:

Aaron Winterriver

When your backpack is full items get sent to your bank, so check there for it.
(Also, if you try to use a second chance chest when your backpack is full you will receive gold instead of a treasure item.)

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
aaroncupcake1 wrote:

Aaron Winterriver

It's in your bank.