Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The little things that matter a lot

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
Everyone's talking about the big new things in the update, like jewel socketing, but the update also had some seemingly little changes that actually make a big difference: things like now being able to equip decks and pets from their respective pages and clear labels on teleporters. Now I can concentrate on strategy instead of struggling with the interface. Thanks, KI!

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
prairiefalcon on Apr 26, 2015 wrote:
Everyone's talking about the big new things in the update, like jewel socketing, but the update also had some seemingly little changes that actually make a big difference: things like now being able to equip decks and pets from their respective pages and clear labels on teleporters. Now I can concentrate on strategy instead of struggling with the interface. Thanks, KI!
The one that definitely gives me the most warm fuzzies is the new teleport labels. The guesswork is significantly reduced.

In addition, it appears we no longer have to activate each teleport at the "away" end the first time we use it. I went to Vestrilund for the first time a couple days ago and they were both glowing, labeled and ready to use.

Thanks, KI! :-)

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Yep, usability improvements are a big plus in my book! It's like upgrading your plumbing system from carrying buckets of water up a hill multiple times a day to having running water in your house. Your heart feels lightened because of the grueling tasks you'll never have to do again.