Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Level 50 Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
9
I am extremely curious and do not want spend 30000 crowns to experiment with it. Does the level 50 elixir allow you to skip straight to Dragonspyre or Celestia? Or does it require you to go through the whole game?

Saffron Sky

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
672
you have a char go through it once.... then your next wiz, uses the elixir, and it'll do all the main quests for ya to "talk to merle ambrose to enter celestia"

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
30
The level 50 elixir:
Finishes the first Arc for you ( Wizard City, Krok, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre) and sends you right to the second arc ( Celestia )
Lvl 50 instantly
Gives you OK gear for lvl 50
Requires at least one lvl 50+ wizard on your account.
Hope this helps

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2779
Saffron Sky on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
I am extremely curious and do not want spend 30000 crowns to experiment with it. Does the level 50 elixir allow you to skip straight to Dragonspyre or Celestia? Or does it require you to go through the whole game?

Saffron Sky
The Level 50 Elixir completes all Quests thru Dragonspyre, and allows you to go straight to Celestia. This page explains what you get with the Elixir, and it also lists the gear that is granted. On that page, you can click on any 'blue link' for more details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Level_50_Elixir#axzz5HeNyR5FD

A+ Student
Aug 03, 2014
1535
Saffron Sky on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
I am extremely curious and do not want spend 30000 crowns to experiment with it. Does the level 50 elixir allow you to skip straight to Dragonspyre or Celestia? Or does it require you to go through the whole game?

Saffron Sky
You can only buy the Level 50 elixir if you already have a wizard on your account that is level 50 or above. It will only affect one wizard so make sure you buy it on the one you want to use it on. You can buy it on as many wizards as you like but it will cost 30k each.

The elixir skips the wizard ahead to level 50 and completes all the main quests up to and including Dragonspyre. All the spells you would have trained in those levels will be added and training points you would have gained will also be added so you can choose what you want to train with them.

You also get a set of gear so your wizard is ready to keep questing straight away. You'll also get a mount and pet (I'm not sure what these are but think it is your school pet and an enchanted broom).

I hope this helps

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
1851
Others have given you the basic answer, but I'll provide a more detailed one.

Yes, you will be jumped ahead to the very start of Celestia, skipping over all of MAIN Quests of the first five worlds. That includes Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre. You will be given all the spells earned up to that point and the natural training points that you would have earned every few levels.

In addition, you will be pushed to the start of Sudriland, in Wintertusk, and be set to earn your level 55 spell from that world. (*In order to get your level 58 school pet, however, you must continue to quest in Wintertusk up to the start of Nordriland.)

You will get a complete set of gear that is actually quite good, especially the robe and amulet. This includes a hat, robe, boots, wand, athame, amulet and ring. Also a spell deck with a triangle socket.

You will get your level 48 school pet.

What you will not get:

You will not get a mount.

You will not get any additional gold, plants, treasure cards, etc.

You will not be introduced to crafting, gardening, fishing or pet hatching. You'll have to do those quests separately.

None of your side quests from any of the above worlds will be finished, including all the Zeke quests for additional training points. In order to get those extra training points, you'll have to go back and pick up his quests world by world.

You will not have completed Crab Alley or Wysteria.

You will not have completed any of the side quests that open up optional dungeons, including Kembaalung, Barkingham Palace, Mt. Olympus, etc. If you want to do those dungeons or related, higher level ones later on in the game (such as House of Scales, Tartarus, or Darkmoor), you must go back and complete these side dungeons at some point.

Hope that helps soothe your curiosity

Alia Misthaven

A+ Student
Aug 03, 2014
1535
Freshta on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
Others have given you the basic answer, but I'll provide a more detailed one.

Yes, you will be jumped ahead to the very start of Celestia, skipping over all of MAIN Quests of the first five worlds. That includes Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre. You will be given all the spells earned up to that point and the natural training points that you would have earned every few levels.

In addition, you will be pushed to the start of Sudriland, in Wintertusk, and be set to earn your level 55 spell from that world. (*In order to get your level 58 school pet, however, you must continue to quest in Wintertusk up to the start of Nordriland.)

You will get a complete set of gear that is actually quite good, especially the robe and amulet. This includes a hat, robe, boots, wand, athame, amulet and ring. Also a spell deck with a triangle socket.

You will get your level 48 school pet.

What you will not get:

You will not get a mount.

You will not get any additional gold, plants, treasure cards, etc.

You will not be introduced to crafting, gardening, fishing or pet hatching. You'll have to do those quests separately.

None of your side quests from any of the above worlds will be finished, including all the Zeke quests for additional training points. In order to get those extra training points, you'll have to go back and pick up his quests world by world.

You will not have completed Crab Alley or Wysteria.

You will not have completed any of the side quests that open up optional dungeons, including Kembaalung, Barkingham Palace, Mt. Olympus, etc. If you want to do those dungeons or related, higher level ones later on in the game (such as House of Scales, Tartarus, or Darkmoor), you must go back and complete these side dungeons at some point.

Hope that helps soothe your curiosity

Alia Misthaven
That's way better detail!

Just one little thing though, I'm pretty sure you do get a mount (An enchanted broom?) and the 4th point in the link here says it comes with "A new set of level-appropriate gear, a mount and a pet will be awarded to the character."

https://www.wizard101.com/game/level-50-elixir

It may have changed but I think you do still get a broom mount of some description.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
1851
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 7, 2018 wrote:
That's way better detail!

Just one little thing though, I'm pretty sure you do get a mount (An enchanted broom?) and the 4th point in the link here says it comes with "A new set of level-appropriate gear, a mount and a pet will be awarded to the character."

https://www.wizard101.com/game/level-50-elixir

It may have changed but I think you do still get a broom mount of some description.
Hm, apparently I didn't notice a new mount when I "experimented" during the last elixir sale.

Thanks for the correction.

Alia Misthaven