Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Epic Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
I wanna buy the Epic Bundle pack but i dont know if it's out still. On the site it says at toys r' us, i went there and it wasnt there. I also checked gamestop and they only had the mega bundle. Please tell me if its not on sale anymore.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
BaconCop wrote:
I wanna buy the Epic Bundle pack but i dont know if it's out still. On the site it says at toys r' us, i went there and it wasnt there. I also checked gamestop and they only had the mega bundle. Please tell me if its not on sale anymore.

i will list where each bundle is sold

epic bundle the one with the griffon and royal like clothes is at toys r us
mega bundle the one with the magic carpet and sultans palace is at gamestop
the hawk rider bundle is at wall mart and is 29$ unlike the other 39$ ones
and finally the super bundle complete with sun palace and rino mount is at gamestop

now if ya didnt see them there is because of one of a few reasons
1. they were sold out of that bundle
2. they havent receaved it at the store yet and are waiting for them to get a shipment of them
3. they simply wont sell it

hope this helps and good luck on finding those bundles

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
BaconCop wrote:

and finally the super bundle complete with sun palace and rino mount is at gamestop

2. they havent receaved it at the store yet and are waiting for them to get a shipment of them

Thank you so much. I just got the Super Bundle though So hopefully I can get the epic bundle!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
BaconCop wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
BaconCop wrote:

Thank you so much. I just got the Super Bundle though So hopefully I can get the epic bundle!

your welcome and i wish you luck with finding the others
and enjoy your bundle

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
I am looking for the $29 hawk rider bundle and have called 5 walmarts in the Philadelphia suburb area with no luck, am I too early or too late? Thanks!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
PHILIPKLA wrote:
I am looking for the $29 hawk rider bundle and have called 5 walmarts in the Philadelphia suburb area with no luck, am I too early or too late? Thanks!

idk but check after several days and go to the stores and see if they are there

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PHILIPKLA wrote:

It just came out...give them time and check back.