Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Death Tree in DS????

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea I am a archmage necromancer and I was running around DS and I noticed the death tree I mean I always saw it but it never occurred to me until now that why is it there?

The DS plot line stated that when the dragon titan came he chopped down all the trees and destroyed all the schools in DS except for fire because that was his school. So my question is why would the death tree be still standing? My best guess is because he is dead already lol.

Do you think he will have some use later on in wizard101? I am hoping he will help death wizards get a new spell because that would be like the only thing he could really due since he is stuck in DS which is pretty low lvl now since we are in Avalon.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Snowyandspots wrote:
Yea I am a archmage necromancer and I was running around DS and I noticed the death tree I mean I always saw it but it never occurred to me until now that why is it there?

The DS plot line stated that when the dragon titan came he chopped down all the trees and destroyed all the schools in DS except for fire because that was his school. So my question is why would the death tree be still standing? My best guess is because he is dead already lol.

Do you think he will have some use later on in wizard101? I am hoping he will help death wizards get a new spell because that would be like the only thing he could really due since he is stuck in DS which is pretty low lvl now since we are in Avalon.

He could. I mean, spell and pet quests send us all over the map. At level 78, my school pet-quest sent me back to Dragonspyre~ I was totally unprepared for the Weakness spamming, too. LOL.

You could well be onto something...

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
vonawesome1 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:

He could. I mean, spell and pet quests send us all over the map. At level 78, my school pet-quest sent me back to Dragonspyre~ I was totally unprepared for the Weakness spamming, too. LOL.

You could well be onto something...
Well when you are level 68 you learn your spell. The person you fight (the hoarder) is death, and DS is a death and fire world, because everyone there is dead. So my that is my reason for the death tree standing. Oh and I agree with you guys also :3

Explorer
May 22, 2011
You guys know Dragonspyer isn't just A Fire World, It's also Death. That's why the death tree is still there. Plus, Malastaire is Death

-Wolf, Level 55, Death

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
The death tree is, well, you know, dead. Can you kill a dead thing? I... don't think so... This might be while it is still standing. Malistaire might have also saved it, being the self proclaimed "Master of Death."