Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Big Three. Have we seen them all?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
So I was playing wizard101 today and a thought just occurred to me. Have we already met the big three. When I say big three I mean. The rulers of fire, ice, and storm. We have seen the dragon titan, we also have seen the frost giant. Though the last one is hard to say if we have seen him. I believe the last ruler is in Celestia, more specifically in storm riven in the underwater section.

See we don't know what the storm ruler looks like the seven pip spell for storm is called storm lord, though this doesn't mean he is the ruler, he is simply a lord. So if you ever venture down to storm riven and go to the ravine you will see a dark crack in on of the sides every few minutes you will see a huge eye ball open up and look around and then sometimes a tentacle will come flying up out of the abyss and flail around.

My question for you is this. Do you think this is the ruler of storm?

My answer is yes. I believe it is since one its huge, two its in Celestia which is pretty much a storm's world, and three storm river has a statue of a Kraken chained up, which is the symbol for storm.

What are your thoughts on this.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I agree, it might be the ruler, who knows, he might come out of his cave and work with Morganthe in her evil schemes?

Worst predictor ever,

-Gtafreak101

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
gtafreak101 wrote:
I agree, it might be the ruler, who knows, he might come out of his cave and work with Morganthe in her evil schemes?

Worst predictor ever,

-Gtafreak101

Lol. That would be really cool see a giant squid. It would be epic seeing all three of them fight.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
I am the ruler of all of the schools. Jk, most likely the kraken was supposed to be the symbol if that. However we still wouldnt know if they were random decorations until we hear futher word from kingsisle, or wait until a later date.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
While I was growing up, "The Big 3" were called : Don Henley,Joe Walsh,and Glenn Frey.

Hope this helps! :D

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
The strange thing is in legend, the triton was suppose to be the great titan of storm, however it seems storm lord is taking that title rather quickly. That ginat eye ball in the wall i saw that first day years ago, really freaked me out, idk perhaps thats just a guardian kind of figure.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
While I was growing up, "The Big 3" were called : Don Henley,Joe Walsh,and Glenn Frey.

Lol nice one.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:

Me and my brother laughed in unison XD

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Snowyandspots wrote:
So I was playing wizard101 today and a thought just occurred to me. Have we already met the big three. When I say big three I mean. The rulers of fire, ice, and storm. We have seen the dragon titan, we also have seen the frost giant. Though the last one is hard to say if we have seen him. I believe the last ruler is in Celestia, more specifically in storm riven in the underwater section.

See we don't know what the storm ruler looks like the seven pip spell for storm is called storm lord, though this doesn't mean he is the ruler, he is simply a lord. So if you ever venture down to storm riven and go to the ravine you will see a dark crack in on of the sides every few minutes you will see a huge eye ball open up and look around and then sometimes a tentacle will come flying up out of the abyss and flail around.

My answer is yes. I believe it is since one its huge, two its in Celestia which is pretty much a storm's world, and three storm river has a statue of a Kraken chained up, which is the symbol for storm.

"The Big Three" is what the three main gods of Greek were called in the Percy Jackson series. The dragon titan is the ruler of pyromancy. The original fire dragons are.

If you didn't notice, Storm lord is based off of Zeus. So obviously he has squid tentacles underneath his upper body. -.-"

That eye ball underneath Storm riven is the eye of a giant puppy, my friend. It's mostly likely a giant squid.

Anyways, the storm titan a Triton.

Aaron Drakewalker Archmage Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:

"The Big Three" is what the three main gods of Greek were called in the Percy Jackson series. The dragon titan is the ruler of pyromancy. The original fire dragons are.

If you didn't notice, Storm lord is based off of Zeus. So obviously he has squid tentacles underneath his upper body. -.-"

That eye ball underneath Storm riven is the eye of a giant puppy, my friend. It's mostly likely a giant squid.

Anyways, the storm titan a Triton.

Aaron Drakewalker Archmage Pyromancer

You see it isn't possible to go and state that triton is the boss. If you think about it look at the lvl 7 spells for fire and ice. Fire is a dragon and ice is a frost giant.

Now I know your thinking well frost giant I saw in wt and that is the ice boss. Though you need to look closely at the name. It says giant rather than god, king, etc. Then fire is just fire dragon. It's just a random dragon not the dragon titan.

Storm lord seems like the boss but again think it says lord rather than king or god. Plus if he was the god why do we have more powerful spells?

There can only be speculation until an answer is given. :D