Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Best Class For Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Hey guys, I have been having trouble of thinking about what the best class to pick for wizard101? Any sugestions?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
GamingLord526 on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys, I have been having trouble of thinking about what the best class to pick for wizard101? Any sugestions?
There is no such thing as a best class/school. Each school has it's pros and cons. Read up on each and decide for yourself which sounds like more fun to you. If after a few levels you decide you don't like that school, delete the character and try another school.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
I Think The Best Class Is Star

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Every one relates differently to each school. It all comes down to what you make of it as you travel though the game. It's important to learn how to equip your wizard and set up the spells you are given to cast.

Altho I learned the game with Life and play it quite well, I think Death was a fun to play school as my second wizard.

Storm and Fire have to deal with fizzles quite a while, Myth and Ice are pretty solid schools and Balance was a bit of a learning curve for me.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
If you are going to just quest, and it is your first actual wizard, I would recommend fire. They get their AoE at a low level, and they find it easy. I recommend you avoid Ice and Life until you are comfortable with gameplay on your fire first.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
If you plan on getting a good feel for the game and want to do it all on your own I would say roll with death first. Then open your views with other wizards later on.