Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

That new Sunken City Skeleton Key Boss... amazing!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I took a look at the new Skeleton Key secret boss in Sunken City, and I have to say... it was amazing! I really like how they added a new Skeleton Key secret boss in that dungeon!

The duel with the ghost troll, Simon the Sayer, it was a brilliantly designed boss, the cheats, the mobs, the unique rewards & new spells, all amazing! He was a great boss to duel, and with the aid of the young Wizard, Daniel, whose voice is from the same player that has a wizard venturing in Zafaria, was really helpful in the duel! I mean, the gameplay mechanic of an actual NPC, especially Daniel the Wizard, helping during mid-dueling, that was brilliant! This should be made into more duels.

A little thought about Daniel's voice acting, really nice from his first try at that. Though, if he's opting for voice acting with his interest of being a designer, he should practice his voice acting, & sure enough, he will get better. Just a little friendly advice to the player that voiced him while making that boss.

Other than that, the unique rewards he drops are excellent, even the new badge from defeating that new Skeleton Key boss! Can't wait to get them on Live! Really wish that all previous Skeleton Key bosses would have unique badges from defeating them added & In'Zhizor from Krokotopia's Lower Zigazag having dialogue from encountering & defeating him added, & maybe a few cheats, too. Hope there's time to go back and do that.

I would like to see a behind the scenes video from KI about how Daniel & KI made that secret boss in Sunken City & a KI blog post about how said bosses, like the new Sunken City Skeleton Key boss, gets created & added to a dungeon. How long did it take KI to make a new Skeleton Key boss like that one? It even wasn't long at all. They should keep making more of those a bit more often.

Just a little thought, please remove the "Tardiness will not be tolerated!" cheat from Simon the Sayer. I mean, I like how it's fairly & reasonably challenging with his cheats, but, that other cheat that triggers for Wizards arriving the duel a round late & all subsequent rounds afterwards should not happen to that new Stone Skeleton Key boss at all (& consequently, so many bosses in Polaris, too).

Oh, and the dialogue text from after defeating him, it says ,"I Simon says stop! Simon also says the Golems will be nice now!", but his voiceover truly said, "Simon says stop! Simon also says the Golems will be nice now!". Remove the "I" from his text dialogue.

If the same Wizard that's roaming around in Zafaria in Live is around, I would like to give him my greatest thanks & appreciation for creating & adding a new Skeleton Key boss in Wizard101! Thanks for that addition, young Daniel! Your creation was brilliant!

Give my regards to Make-A-Wish once again for having KI make another player's wish come true! Keep up with the good work with that! It's been long since that was done, & I can't wait for Make-A-Wish & KI to make another player's wish come true once again someday!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
I completely agree. I love it.

It would be a tough but fun run at appropriate level, and the rewards are well worth it.

I would say, though, that if they want us to test these things, they should give us unlimited keys. The Stone are pretty rare if a player was Exalted before the first Skeleton Key bosses were introduced.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
That is just so cool of KI to do these Make a Wish things. :) I am looking forward to fighting that boss. Now HE sounds fun!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Black Pearl on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
That is just so cool of KI to do these Make a Wish things. :) I am looking forward to fighting that boss. Now HE sounds fun!
Yeah! This will surely mark another highly remembered memory of Daniel's creation turned reality! I could just face that boss again & again, & I may. The cooperation of KI & Make a Wish does it once again!

KI should do Make a Wish requests a little more often during a year's span. I can say this, the children from Make a Wish have such talent when it comes to making special wishes for KI to add in P101 & W101. Who knows what Make A Wish request will KI do next someday? One thing is for sure, they just keep on going. So many possibilities from them! Can't wait to see what they will do next one day! Nothing's more enjoyable than making children's wishes come true!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Thank you trimond297 for the review of Simon The Sayer.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Daniel963f on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
Thank you trimond297 for the review of Simon The Sayer.
You're welcome!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Wow, thanks for writing this, the boss seems really fun! And it would be a dream to meet Daniel/Do what he did!