Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

That level 38 spell quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I know what you do to get it. But for members that haven't really started Gh, you cant get it. I'm in DS and haven't done gh. level 43 without that spell. I would do gh more but the xp is so small for level-up "ing". Anyone have a good plan?

Kiera Dreamleaf lvl. 43 "oni slayer"

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
The spells in GH/WT are for level 35 and level 58.

I suppose it would depend on what school your wizard is and how far you progress is on the Malistare/Morganthe storyline quests.

I am in the habit of doing DS and CL first, then GH/WT. You may want to finish Dragonspire first and get your level 48 Spell and Grandmaster gear first, then tackle GH so you can cruise through it.

At level 43 you should be fine in GH anyway until maybe Jotin or Ravenscar so I suppose it comes down to your own preference on how bad you want the level 35 spell. If you are Death or Life it may be worth rushing to get it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You only need to get into the early part of Mirkholm Keep to get the level 35 spell. Grizzleheim up to then isn't hard for a level 35 to solo, so your level 43 wizard shouldn't have a problem.