Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thanks, Tag rocks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Just wanted to thank all you guys at KI for the awesome, fun game of tag.
Last night I got the opportunity to try it out for the first time. A friend of mine received the game in his Emperor's Attic Pack, and invited everyone over to play. There must have been 40-50 people there, running all over the Sultan's Palace like mad.
I love the transformations, and the special power-ups! It was hilarious being chased by Gobblers, and Elves, and trying to find a good hiding spot :p Everyone had a really great time playing.

Thanks KI for the great addition, as well as all the other interactive housing items :)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
loki1201 wrote:
Just wanted to thank all you guys at KI for the awesome, fun game of tag.
Last night I got the opportunity to try it out for the first time. A friend of mine received the game in his Emperor's Attic Pack, and invited everyone over to play. There must have been 40-50 people there, running all over the Sultan's Palace like mad.
I love the transformations, and the special power-ups! It was hilarious being chased by Gobblers, and Elves, and trying to find a good hiding spot :p Everyone had a really great time playing.

Thanks KI for the great addition, as well as all the other interactive housing items :)

yep i agree my friend got it in test realm once when they were testing it and we had a blast
gonna get some crowns for that attic pack and i am going for ALL emphasis on all of the interactable housing decor for my mooshu home that my lil theurgatist character has equiped