Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you Kings Isle. Staff

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Having played the test realm all week and watching you guys diligently work out the bugs of the game, and not just pets, you guys have done a wonderful and not just awesome job
Of course there will always be a way to expand the game as is part of the attraction to the game. And a lot of us hung in there playing wizard101 more because of the social structure and it is just plain fun in spite of its bugs.
Now will be different :D :D :D We will be playing the game because it will be the best game on the internet (of course other ppls opinions apply and who would argue it isn't at least on their top five list).
When the test realm becomes reality I don't think i will be able to knock out a grand in six weeks :) That is wonderful. AND with the lvl cap increase in June with the new worlds even the fastest wizard will be hard put to max out in four months unless they do marathon gaming and even at that the new improvements will make it worth going back through all schools just to see the changes.
The crew at Kings Isle are doing a fantastic job diligently working with the masses to improve a good game into a great game.
And I am not sure what the finality will be with new stuff, crowns, and costs, but anyone who complains forget the cost of rides in test realm as opposed to the fair cost in the real realm.
That aside I hope you guys are rewarded with a banner year. You have earned it 8)