Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank You KI

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
not sure where to put this but i felt a need to make this post.

This year has been a rough year for everyone. we needed a nice distraction.

this years 12 days of the spiral was awesome. then you gave everyone a free membership for like 11 days (sorry, cannot remember how long) which was spectacular :) my gauntlet house was empty the whole time but i am not complaining. i know everyone was out questing that can't afford a membership or can't always afford one. the new pack was amazing and fun. we have jammies and big wheels now, haha, as well as new presents to put under the tree but we also had to clean up all those opened presents too, haha. bringing back all the bundles was great. for me, it let me get the 2 gauntlets i was missing and one house i was. the new Christmas mounts were fun. and the Christmas items coming back are always great. you gave us a great new membership option for 12 months plus 5k crowns a month for a great price. you even gave us a crowns sale (even though it was only a day) so thank you KI for a great Christmas. :)

i also wanted to give a special shout out and thank you to support. i had a couple of issues this month and they were absolutely amazing :)

Administrator
Caitlyn Darkshard on Dec 23, 2020 wrote:
not sure where to put this but i felt a need to make this post.

This year has been a rough year for everyone. we needed a nice distraction.

this years 12 days of the spiral was awesome. then you gave everyone a free membership for like 11 days (sorry, cannot remember how long) which was spectacular :) my gauntlet house was empty the whole time but i am not complaining. i know everyone was out questing that can't afford a membership or can't always afford one. the new pack was amazing and fun. we have jammies and big wheels now, haha, as well as new presents to put under the tree but we also had to clean up all those opened presents too, haha. bringing back all the bundles was great. for me, it let me get the 2 gauntlets i was missing and one house i was. the new Christmas mounts were fun. and the Christmas items coming back are always great. you gave us a great new membership option for 12 months plus 5k crowns a month for a great price. you even gave us a crowns sale (even though it was only a day) so thank you KI for a great Christmas. :)

i also wanted to give a special shout out and thank you to support. i had a couple of issues this month and they were absolutely amazing :)
Thank you Caitlyn! This means a lot to us to know you were not only taken care of for your support needs, but are having fun playing the game with your fellow Wizards.

Have a safe and happy holidays, we'll adventure together in the Spiral in 2021 sometime I'm sure!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
I'm happy that everyone had a chance to experience what it felt with membership good job KI.