Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thank you to the people who open their houses to the house tours.

Yesterday's fish of the day was only available using the Outlaw house.

I decided to see if fishing would be allowed or would work while on a house tour.

At first I tried a random house; it was the amber beehive type of house. I gave it a four star. They had put a lot of thought into their decor. I have the same one on a wizard. I use it for storage. I had no clue how to decorate that one but it has tons of rooms and land.

Then I decided to go with 'highly rated' and that time I was able to page through the list until I found an Outlaw house. Wow, that comes with huge tracts of land. It was like the entire Sherwood forest.

The fishing stream was long and I was easily able to catch more than one fish of the day (Deer Knight cutout fish.)

Thank you to that person for opening their home to strangers. I really appreciate it. Thank you to all of the others who do as well.

Oh, maybe a bug: When I ported out from that house to the house tour headquarters (because the house was so big I got lost and couldn't find my way out ) it didn't ask me to rate the house. If that's a bug I thought I'd mention it.