Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Test Realm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
So when is the Test realm supposed to be released? I heard from their live pod cast they had awhile ago it would be sometime this July but we're already moving into the 8th and still no news on any new updates?

Anyone know why or have any news?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
There are 31 Days in July!

It's hard to give exact dates as there are many moving parts to releasing a Test Realm. Delays sometimes happen. In fact, the moment I said July, I started regretting not simply saying "Summer." We'll let you know if it looks like the Test Realm is delayed beyond the end of July.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Dworgyn on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
There are 31 Days in July!

It's hard to give exact dates as there are many moving parts to releasing a Test Realm. Delays sometimes happen. In fact, the moment I said July, I started regretting not simply saying "Summer." We'll let you know if it looks like the Test Realm is delayed beyond the end of July.
Eh. We're used to delays. Still, I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in store for the next Test Realm update! Normally, teasers showcasing new updates occur before it goes up, so I'm prepared to see them.