Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Swords and Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
I honestly think it wud be a great idea to be able to stitch wands and swords i mean i have an epic looking celestian sword but it only has 95 attack and the blistering baton has 120 attack plus 30% critical so i was wondering if this is possible?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
That would be cool, but I kind of like my Shivering Spear a lot better than stitching it to something else. Thats just my opinion, but that does sound like a cool idea.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
It's not possible -yet-. There have been multiple suggestions of the same in the Dorms, however, so Kingsisle should be aware of people desiring this little extra way of spending our crowns (Blacksmith character, perhaps?).

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Yes i have brought this up in all forums lol. OK the balance spyglass for lvl 55 wow its the ugliest thing ever lol but my great looking but useless umbar blade could be stitched to it. This would rule....

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I agree with this even more now.

Of course I'd love for my lesser Wizard to be able to wield a sword (It's been done before - Valor, anyone?)

But I'd also like for my experienced wizard to be able to wield a Scepter of Lost Lore even as he grows, because it just suits the magician look I am trying to give him. :)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010