Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

swords

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2013
What is the best level 45 sword?

I am just appoaraching level 45 and my friend keep plaguing me with questions on what sword to get? My friends say steelwieleders mineblader and the gallium paladins blade are the best I just don't know?

If you have questions about my post contact my wizard

Devin Willowmender level 52

or

Malvin stormwielder

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Sky Iron Hasta. It gives you 10% more damage. It might not be a sword, but I'm level 50 and I have yet to find a better wand.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
The spirit Spartan on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
What is the best level 45 sword?

I am just appoaraching level 45 and my friend keep plaguing me with questions on what sword to get? My friends say steelwieleders mineblader and the gallium paladins blade are the best I just don't know?

If you have questions about my post contact my wizard

Devin Willowmender level 52

or

Malvin stormwielder
Hi Devin~ there are a couple of cool ones you can get; 2 of my wizards are level 46, and I've found some neat ones on my way.

My Myth wizard has Dean Darkflame's Cleaver (he got it as a drop in the Labyrinth) and my Ice wizard has Tomugawa's Onyx Blade (from Tomugawa the Evil in Mooshu). Back when my Life wizard was in DS, she got the Shockblade of the Hoarder as a drop.

Since your wizard is Storm, I would go with any wand that doesn't have Storm as its wand strike. As your level 52 character may have already found out, if you use a wand of the same school to break weakness or a shield, your blades and traps will go with it.

Good luck, happy farming!

-von

95 , , and
46 and

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
This is to V only lol:

Level up your , girl! I'm curious on your thoughts of some of the mechanics of that school. Please level it up to promethean as I respect your opinion and insight even though I don't always agree. XD

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Robobot1747 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Sky Iron Hasta. It gives you 10% more damage. It might not be a sword, but I'm level 50 and I have yet to find a better wand.
This. And its not all that hard to get, just go to Mount Olympus with a friend or two and defeat Ares. You only have to beat him once, the Hasta always drops.