Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Survey for Upcoming MMORPG Post!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 20, 2013
254
Heya everybody!

As you may or may not know, I'm the Wizard101 writer over at MMORPG.com. Two weeks ago, I published an interview with Leah Ruben (Professor Falmea) and Sam Johnson (Blind Mew) talking about the 10th Anniversary and what is coming up in Wizard101. If you haven't read it, you can take a look at it here: https://www.mmorpg.com/wizard101/interviews/wizard101-10th-anniversary-interview-with-the-devs-1000012997

I'm currently working on a second post and I wanted to include the community. I've created a Google Form survey that I want community members to fill out. The results will be posted in this week's MMORPG post and your short answer responses may be quoted! If you'd like to help me out and be included in this post, then you can take the survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/SH79HCvz4Hv20tzF2

Thank you so much!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
2646
Aquila and Darkmoor didn't make the cut for favorite worlds????


Delver
Jan 20, 2013
254
Oran of Urz on Sep 16, 2018 wrote:
Aquila and Darkmoor didn't make the cut for favorite worlds????

I was torn on whether to include them. I ultimately decided that they were just dungeon zones and opted to leave them out. Sorry. :(

A+ Student
Jan 18, 2010
1955
Great Idea!

Thank-you for including the community as you know, most decisions made affect us directly when it comes on to playing the game in some form or another.

Glad to help.


Geographer
Aug 23, 2016
968
Survey completed as requested.

Steven Ghoststalker
121

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
153
Thanks for the opportunity to add some input, Vanessa.
Great game and support for me at least.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
103
Did it! Thank you for including us!

Cheyenne StormHunter
Level 118

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
254
For anyone who is interested in reading the completed article, here it is: https://www.mmorpg.com/wizard101/columns/wizard101-10th-anniversary-a-community-perspective-1000013040

It includes all of the survey results and some community quotes. There were so many and I wish I could have included more! I'm sorry if your quote didn't get in. :( You're all still awesome!

Thanks everyone for participating! :)

Survivor
Oct 08, 2008
10
I was really hoping to see the wizard join dates? any chance of adding that?

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
254
jewelking88 on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
I was really hoping to see the wizard join dates? any chance of adding that?
The reason it wasn't in the post is because of a mistake on my part. When I phrased the question, I didn't specify what format I wanted it in (oops). As a result, some people said "since 2013," and other people said "for 7 years" etc...

The mix of formats didn't look very good in a graph, but I can try to transfer them all into one and post the results here.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
Vanessa Mythdust on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
For anyone who is interested in reading the completed article, here it is: https://www.mmorpg.com/wizard101/columns/wizard101-10th-anniversary-a-community-perspective-1000013040

It includes all of the survey results and some community quotes. There were so many and I wish I could have included more! I'm sorry if your quote didn't get in. :( You're all still awesome!

Thanks everyone for participating! :)
Your article is brilliant! So much information and interesting wizardy facts! Thank you for sharing it and letting us join in with your polls

I love all the comments too - I'm still smiling after reading them

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
254
Victoria FireHeart on Sep 20, 2018 wrote:
Your article is brilliant! So much information and interesting wizardy facts! Thank you for sharing it and letting us join in with your polls

I love all the comments too - I'm still smiling after reading them
Thank you, I’m happy to hear that! This community is truly amazing.