Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun serpent where?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
i have just got my sun serpent spell which is great because I know it's useful but I don't know where to put it. I have three efreet, fire dragon, and rain of fire each but I don't know which one to take out to make room for sun serpent. I already have a lot of spells in my deck which I think are essential so I don't want to add it in with everything else or it might get too cramped.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
i have just got my sun serpent spell which is great because I know it's useful but I don't know where to put it. I have three efreet, fire dragon, and rain of fire each but I don't know which one to take out to make room for sun serpent. I already have a lot of spells in my deck which I think are essential so I don't want to add it in with everything else or it might get too cramped.
Why not make a second deck. Then you can put all your multi attack spells in one deck for farming and all your single attack spells in the other for boss fights. Then you have room for Sun Serpent. Just remember to switch decks when you need to.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
depends on your stats and your play style.

your mob deck should only be a couple of blades, colossal, meteor, and 1 mass prism (for fire mobs). that's more than enough to kill anything you're up against at this point.

for bosses, maybe throw in a sun serpent and an efreet, plus some extra colossals and a potent/feint (maybe a couple heals in your sideboard). you shouldn't need any more than that.

-von

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Dr Von on Apr 2, 2017 wrote:
depends on your stats and your play style.

your mob deck should only be a couple of blades, colossal, meteor, and 1 mass prism (for fire mobs). that's more than enough to kill anything you're up against at this point.

for bosses, maybe throw in a sun serpent and an efreet, plus some extra colossals and a potent/feint (maybe a couple heals in your sideboard). you shouldn't need any more than that.

-von
For mobs I usually use 1 fireblade a sharpened fire blade, furnace and a colossal meteor but that doesn't do quite enough damage so I always have to do another meteor (just without blades). Thanks to my gear and pet I have a natural 80 fire damage but always come up short on mobs. Also for my boss deck I decided to to take out fire dragon and let rain of fire replace its use. Rain of fire's first attack is equal enough to the dragon and the over time is huge when bladed enough.

P.S. Thank you so much for responding Von, I very much value your knowledge and opinions