Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sultan's palace question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
If you already have 4 houses since i c it talks about 3 ......would you be able to get 5?.....

also if not......why?...would definitly seem a turn off

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
BLSKis1 wrote:
If you already have 4 houses since i c it talks about 3 ......would you be able to get 5?.....

also if not......why?...would definitly seem a turn off

You would get another slot, and then you can buy another house or redeem a Sultan's Palace.

You only once used correct capitalization. That is sad.

Community Leader
If you have 4 houses and you buy the mega card. Use the elixir first then you can redeem the palace and have a 5th house.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
If you have 4 houses and you buy the mega card. Use the elixir first then you can redeem the palace and have a 5th house.

So take it you have a palace too. Obviously i wouldnt put 2 massive castles on one char and havent really needed the space XD. Guess I could go get one but this Post was meant more for a Administrator considering they should know for sure....and i would hate to have to Write out a Complain about getting it and not getting it. I still have some lack of insentive I have to admit....with the whole thing not having level 60 gear XD...even if was just a tiny bit stronger that the newer Pig Suit in Crown Shop....anyways I guess i could consider trying but it should say is there a max amount of houses any one char can have..