Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2012
I got a quest from the death school teacher to go into nightside, but it wont let me enter no matter how many times i try, please tell me how to fix this.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
willsvillage1 wrote:
I got a quest from the death school teacher to go into nightside, but it wont let me enter no matter how many times i try, please tell me how to fix this.

This happens a lot in the game. We get a quest to go to an area where we don't have access yet.

Continue to follow the storyline and eventually you will get the quest that sends you to it.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Have you completed Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane? If so, then talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he will send you to go Defeat Foulgaze then Lord Nightshade. After you defeat Lord Nightshade, i think he gives you a Quest to go to Nightside into the Death School. - Sorry i don't remember.

Long story short, complete the streets Trition Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane, defeat Lord Nightshade, talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and bam, access to Nightside.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
willsvillage1 wrote:

did you get to it in storyline?

Defender
May 30, 2010
you cant enter nightside till you beat wizardcity usually level 10 after you beat the boss nightshade in haunted cave

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
you have to beat foulgaze and lord nightshade then talk to merle ambrose after defeating both and then you can go in there. it took me a little bit to figure that out too