Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm secondary fire or life

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i recently made a new char that is a storm and wondering with mastery amulet included then what should be secondary for my storm
note going for one only

fire for its dot spells and a couple spells turn into storm spells from there trainable line aka elf and phoenix with some enchant ments
also enchant kraken into magma kraken

or life for a few shields and heals to keep me alive and others to

post fast pls

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
i recently made a new char that is a storm and wondering with mastery amulet included then what should be secondary for my storm
note going for one only

fire for its dot spells and a couple spells turn into storm spells from there trainable line aka elf and phoenix with some enchant ments

post fast pls

I picked none, my level 58 storm has blasted her way though the game secondary school free, the only out of school spells so far are the balance blades from Niles and Sun spells in Celestia to boost my school spells, I need to craft the helmet from Wintertusk for that blade. I place more importance on gear selections then being able to cast an out of school spell.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
Depends is this for pvp or pve

both and i am trying to focus on one secondary out of the 2 and try to blast them to peices with double dose of damage

btw a friend told me fire is the best way to go so pls pls dont commet anymore i wont exactly read it

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I'd choose life up until Satyr, I wouldn't want to have 2 fizzle schools as a primary and secondary.
You can use Life until Satyr, Ice until Tower, and death until Feint (I don't know how much training points it'll use because I didn't do the math yet.)

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
I have secondary life, so I say life is the best one to go to. But, it's entirely up to you to choose which one's best.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
nijac wrote:
I'd choose life up until Satyr, I wouldn't want to have 2 fizzle schools as a primary and secondary.
You can use Life until Satyr, Ice until Tower, and death until Feint (I don't know how much training points it'll use because I didn't do the math yet.)

that's what I'm doing and at level 38 right now I have tower shield, satyr, and one training point I have yet to put in death (make sure you do all the zeke quests).

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
I would choose life, because later in the game, things got a little tricky for my storm wizard around mooshu. Life allows you to heal yourself faster, and you have access to more healing spells than just the fairy. I have discovered how quick storms lose their health in battle, especially in the later worlds where you have the 7,8, and 9 rank monsters to defeat.

Erin Dragoneyes, lvl 48, storm 8)

Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
brwac wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
note going for one only

post fast pls

I picked none, my level 58 storm has blasted her way though the game secondary school free, the only out of school spells so far are the balance blades from Niles and Sun spells in Celestia to boost my school spells, I need to craft the helmet from Wintertusk for that blade. I place more importance on gear selections then being able to cast an out of school spell.

i couldnt agree more
i have that helmet and the cloak from WT and use the WW gear boots, also use the crafted amulet that gives me 24% incoming health boost. so a few fairy spells, my pet with spritely and im good to go with @ 30% incoming boost. and the ability just by myself, no treasure cards, just soloing and what i have i can do 160,000 + damage to 1 opponent.
why would i want a secondary school ?

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
LIFE!!!!! Because diviners have such low health, it's good to choose life so you always have a few sytars in your deck.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mrthroatyogurt wrote:
brwac wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
note going for one only

fire for its dot spells and a couple spells turn into storm spells from there trainable line aka elf and phoenix with some enchantments

post fast pls

i couldnt agree more
i have that helmet and the cloak from WT and use the WW gear boots, also use the crafted amulet that gives me 24% incoming health boost. so a few fairy spells, my pet with spritely and im good to go with @ 30% incoming boost. and the ability just by myself, no treasure cards, just soloing and what i have i can do 160,000 + damage to 1 opponent.
why would i want a secondary school ?

Well you talked me into it, I made the helmet and went back for the cloak and boots because I am not taking the time for Waterworks right now. I have to hunt down that amulet. I was able to find bazaar gear with stats good enough for me to solo, accept for 2 boss fights, the last 2 areas of Celestia which amazed me because I was not playing to my full potential before. I have a fierce hound for the Spritely which is very helpful. I had taken a break from my storm wizard to finish my life and death ones when Zafaria came out so it did take me a few fights to get back into the swing of it. So far I would say Storm has been the wizard I have to put the most thought into play but it has paid off but from the start it was a love hate relationship, more so in the beginning until I could build some accuracy.

Can't wait to test this gear out on the last 2 dungeon fights in Celestia, I spent 2 days gathering kelp for it hope it pays off.