Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm or Ice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Hey everyone! I kinda have a little problem. A few months ago, i made a storm wizard and around level 70, i started realizing that the lack of health was really making it hard! I tried making an ice wizard and gave up on the storm for a bit. Sadly, i had gotten a Midnight Sun Pagoda on the storm wizard and since i didn't use my storm wizard, i couldn't use it since it was a no trade item! Both schools have good and bad qualities, so i can't decide! My ice wizard is at level 38, so it's really behind my storm wizard.

My play style is mostly solo, but i like to quest with people. Don't give me any other schools, just storm or ice.
Thanks everyone who responds!

Maria Rainwraith, 74

Scarlet, 38

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nightmaremoon296 on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone! I kinda have a little problem. A few months ago, i made a storm wizard and around level 70, i started realizing that the lack of health was really making it hard! I tried making an ice wizard and gave up on the storm for a bit. Sadly, i had gotten a Midnight Sun Pagoda on the storm wizard and since i didn't use my storm wizard, i couldn't use it since it was a no trade item! Both schools have good and bad qualities, so i can't decide! My ice wizard is at level 38, so it's really behind my storm wizard.

My play style is mostly solo, but i like to quest with people. Don't give me any other schools, just storm or ice.

Maria Rainwraith, 74

Scarlet, 38
Honestly I'm not understanding your question.
There is no reason to delete either wizard; you can have up to 6 on one account.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Play both. Storm is definitely easier to solo in my experience. Either can work well in a team. If you want to use the Pagoda on the Storm it's simple to work around. Put the house with Pagoda on Housing Tours. Find someone to friend both Ice and Storm wizards. Have your friend go to the Housing Tours and choose friends homes. Once they are in your Ice's home, your Storm can port to them and use the Pagoda too.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
What i mean is, i don't do good playing to wizards at the same time. I always want to put everything in my shared bank and move it to the other wizard! I'm not going to delete either one, i'm just asking which one would be better for me to focus on Imagine they were the same level, which should i level up to max first After i finish one, i will go finish the other. I just din't know which on to focus on. Like i said, i can't STAND doing to wizards at once!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Really, the question between Storm and Ice is how patient you are; it can be the best and the worse school. I agree with RavenLady777, though, you shouldn't delete either wizard. There is a post somewhere around here that details how to use pagoda on multiple characters.

Hails MoonHeart

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
nightmaremoon296 on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:

Maria Rainwraith, 74

Scarlet, 38
A solo style is extremely broad on how you play. When other people say solo, they typically mean or. Both and are at the opposite ends of the damage/health spectrum. It all depends on how you play, do you blade or shield first? Do you take offensive risks or be more cautious and heal? I have both because when I'm sick of spending 5-10 min on just one battle with my I play my or , but when I'm tired of dieing more often I play my . Like RavenLady777 said, you don't need to delete one unless you already have 6 and wanting to have another.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
I never said i was going to delete one! I already said that! i just want your opinion on which one i should focus on!