Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Leveling and General Gameplay

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
Hello everyone i have come back from a break to play Wizard101 again! I wanted to main a PvE storm (one who is able to hold his own and solo most things) and i am not sure how to go about doing so. First for my gear i still plan to do (excuse me if i forget the names) Zeus gear at 30, Waterworks at 60, Hades at 80( i think) , and Dreadmoor gear at max. That is my gear plan for now please suggest anything helpful. Not only that i am not sure what spells to be using while leveling for different encounters than and how many of each to put in. For my pets i have that one fox that buffs you i do not remember the name sorry!

Spells i only remember
to Satyr (I started off leveling with life so i do not die as fast)
to Feint
to Tower shield

I am not sure what else to get for a strong storm any suggestions for later spells/gear/deck builds/pets would be helpful.

P.S. I mostly need help with what spells to get and how to organize my deck. Thank you

Hero
May 07, 2015
BarelySleeping on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
Hello everyone i have come back from a break to play Wizard101 again! I wanted to main a PvE storm (one who is able to hold his own and solo most things) and i am not sure how to go about doing so. First for my gear i still plan to do (excuse me if i forget the names) Zeus gear at 30, Waterworks at 60, Hades at 80( i think) , and Dreadmoor gear at max. That is my gear plan for now please suggest anything helpful. Not only that i am not sure what spells to be using while leveling for different encounters than and how many of each to put in. For my pets i have that one fox that buffs you i do not remember the name sorry!

Spells i only remember
to Satyr (I started off leveling with life so i do not die as fast)
to Feint
to Tower shield

I am not sure what else to get for a strong storm any suggestions for later spells/gear/deck builds/pets would be helpful.

P.S. I mostly need help with what spells to get and how to organize my deck. Thank you
for gear get the level 70 storm set from posideon

for deck get yours from house of scales

for pet get the enchanted armant

for spells: storm blade tempest elemtal blade and trap satyr feint tower shield

(by the way hades is at level 90)

miranda jade song level 63 pyromancer &