Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm jewel farming

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
so im currently a level 74 storm and have pretty good jewels on my gear but im looking for storm damage jewels and storm crit jewels i have the level 70 version of the jewel crafters bundle and when i get lvl 90 i have the 90 version but my boots are http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Survivor%27s_Stompers_(Level_70%2B)#axzz63Jear43Y and im really just looking for more storm crit and storm damage and i want them to be farmable like from a mob or a boss but not a really big dungeon boss like the jewels drop from mobs or bosses or where some can be bought with gold i really dont know where to look and i've looked on the wizard101 central site and i found some but the ones i found only drop from bosses where its a dungeon or they can get bought with arena tokens but i dont do arena so i only have 7 but if anyone can help please let me know

Survivor
May 22, 2008
Focus on leveling. The time you spend farming for gear or jewels could have been spent making yourself a high enough level to not need them. The only time you should stop for gear, after getting waterworks gear at level 60, is for darkmoor gear at level 100 (and you don't need a full set).