Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stongest Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Just wondering, what are the strongest, wait, let me rephrase that, highest level spells for each school?

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Fire: Efreet 895 Fire damage+90% weakness
Ice: Snow Angel 100+660 ice damage over 3 rounds to all enemies+taunt
Storm:Leviathan 1030 Storm damage+Remove 2 charms
Balance:Ra not sure how much damage to all enemies
Death:Skeletal Dragon 200+810 Death damage over 3rounds
Life: Forest Lord not sure how much damage to all enemies
Myth: Medusa about 800 myth damage + Stun for 2 rounds

Mycin Darkcaller Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
?dradio? gets the number on card right, BUT you have to consider DAMAGE rating. Higher the number better the hit. Not every wizard will hit the same numbers, so the answer is not as simple as number on cards. For example I have legendary death with storm, storm damage is 24, and hit more than grandmaster diviners. Thank you critical for 150.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
WizKidJ wrote:
Just wondering, what are the strongest, wait, let me rephrase that, highest level spells for each school?

Storm- Leviathan. Does 1030 Storm Damage To A single target, and remove 2 positive charms.

Ice- Snow Angel. Does 100+660 Ice Damage Over Three Rounds and Taunt All Targets.

Fire- Efreet. 895 Fire Damage, and -90 next Incoming Attack To One Target.

Death- Skeletal Dragon- 200+810 Death Damage Over Three Rounds To One Target.

Life- Forest Lord. 540-620 Life Damage To All Targets.

Myth- Medusa. 770 Myth Damage, and Stun For 2 Rounds To One Target.

Balance- Ra. 560-640 Balance Damage To All Targets.

All are level 58 spells. Again you can only get your main school's spell. For example, your Myth and your Secondary is Storm, you can't get Leviathan, but you can get Medusa. Some spells can only be obtained if it's your main school. 8)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Turbofreak wrote:
?dradio? gets the number on card right, BUT you have to consider DAMAGE rating. Higher the number better the hit. Not every wizard will hit the same numbers, so the answer is not as simple as number on cards. For example I have legendary death with storm, storm damage is 24, and hit more than grandmaster diviners. Thank you critical for 150.

So, somehow your death character has Leviathan? Wow, that's awesome. You need to teach us all how you managed that feat!

Also, 150 critical rating for storm? NO WAY, you mean storm can't get that high of a critical rating? So your death is better than any storm at storm spells?

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Turbofreak wrote:

I know that, but the nuber on the card is always the same. And I am perfectly aware of clothing boosts. Remember, no matter how much clothing boost you have, 1030 damage is a heck of a lot.